Infolinks In text ads

Best Way to Lose Weight Quickly at Home


The best way to lose weight quickly 

In this article I will not go in the technicalities and will not include macros and other elements and try to keep this article as simple as possible for a normal/average person to understand. So let’s start.



What is dieting and how it works?

For me dieting is eating with purpose to achieve a specific goal. In this case the goal is to lose weight quickly.
Now let’s understand how dieting (also called weight/fat loss diet) works:
  1. Weight loss/fat loss diet: In a weight/fat loss diet you plan to consume less calories than you need in order to lose some weight/fat. So for example if you are an average person who burns 2000 calories per day, you need to consume less than 2000 calories to lose some weight. Now based on how much weight you want to lose you create a calorie deficit.
Now understand this, 1 kg fat= 7700 calories. So if you want to lose 1 kg weight/fat per week you need to burn 7700 calories more than you consume or consume 7700 less calories than you burn.

Now see how even you can lose weight quickly!

This is the diet I followed to lose 12 kg in 30 days
  1. I drank two glasses of warm water after waking up at around 7 am.
  2. I used to go for running at around 7:30 am.
  3. After coming back one cup of green tea and one apple (0 and 50 calories)
  4. Post workout I used to take 4 egg whites and black coffee (17*4 = 68 and 0 calories)
  5. In lunch I used to take one bowl of Cabbage soup and 1 cup oats (164 and 120 calories)
  6. Post workout I used to take 4 egg whites (68 calories)
  7. In dinner I took one bowl veg/cabbage soup (164 calories) and only
  8. At night if I used to feel hungry I took coffee (0 calories)
Total calories consumed - 634 calories

In case of weakness I consumed ORS i.e. 20 calories

I worked out twice a day and went for running for 30 mins every morning at least 6 days a week.

I did high intensity cardio and weight training including compound movements like squats, dead lifts, bench press and military press at least 6 days a week.

I felt weak sometimes but it was obvious. I handled it and continued training anyway. Losing my weight was not as hard as maintaining my diet was.
My biggest motivation came from the results I got. I lost a lot of muscle mass on the way. But at that time my priority was to lose as much weight and as fast as possible. And I am happy with results I got!

I can claim this the best way (not the healthiest) to lose we quickly!

If you have any confusion or questions regarding this article I am just a message away.

I put a lot of efforts and time to write these articles and reply to your messages. Support me by sharing these articles (only if you find them helpful).


So when you set a target to lose 4 kg in a month you need to create a deficit of 7700*4=30,800 calories. That means you either need to consume 30,800 calories less than you burn or burn 30,800 more calories than you consume. This is how you lose 4 kg weight/fat per month in a weight/fat loss diet.


Post a Comment

0 Comments