Infolinks In text ads

Huma Qureshi Said I am honoured to Work with Rajinikanth in Kaala

Huma Qureshi will be seen alongside superstar Rajinikanth in Kaala. Talking about her experiecne of working with Rajinikanth Huma said that she has learnt and improved a lot from this film. 



“Kaala was an experience of a lifetime for me, I have learnt and improved a lot from this film,” she added. She also praised director Pa Ranjith for writing strong female roles. “I am grateful to him for giving me such a beautiful yet complex and strong character- Zareena. I am honoured to play this part,” she said.
Huma Qureshi, who will be sharing the screen space for the first time with Rajinikanth in Kaala, says working with the superstar was a dream come true for her. “He is truly inspiring and an amazing human being. The whole shooting was a learning process for me, each and every person on the set was warm and appreciative,” Huma said in a statement here.

Read Also Queen Gives Instrument of Consent to Harry and Meghan's Marriage

While talking about the film at an event, Rajinikanth earlier said, But the film was extremely political which I didn’t want to do. I called Ranjith again. Kaala has politics but it’s not a political film. After Malaysia, I suggested doing a film on the people in Dharavi. Ranjith went to Mumbai for three months and came back with Kaala. I told Ranjith that Kabali was Ranjith’s film, but this should be his and my film as well.”
The gangster-drama revolves around the lives of oppressed Tamils of Mumbai and Rajinikanth will be reportedly playing the role of a feared and revered don. Kaala has been produced by Rajinikanth’s son-in-law Dhanush and is set to release on June 7.

Post a Comment

0 Comments